“Instead of telling the world what you’re eating for breakfast, you can use social networking to do something that’s meaningful.” Edward Norton
Monday. Mad Monday. Miserable Monday. Monkey in the middle Monday. Can I make it through the week Monday? Is the weekend over already Monday? Manic Monday. Moronic Monday. Or it could be a move mountains, make a difference, be a part of a most meaningful Monday.
You all have rallied around, prayed for, cheered on, loved on, hugged on, joked with, and supported Just Pamela. Jeannie Perry is wondering if you could do something else that is both Marvelous and Meaningful for a Monday and sign up for meals for Just Pamela (and family).
So here is how it works:
- Head to www.takethemameal.com
- Locate: Find a meal Schedule
- Type: boomer where it says last name
- Type: justpamela for the password
- Hit enter
- Pick a day that works.
- Put your name down….Easy! Maybe some of you are worried about how Pamela will feel about your cooking. Maybe you are wondering, “Will what I make be good enough for someone who never has her toe nail polish half off? Will the food be tasty enough for someone who color coordinates her planner? Will I ever be able to satisfy the palate of someone who asks if her size 2 jeans makes her “bum” look big?” (Yes. True story. Yes. I did let her know that no one who wears that size should ever ask that question. Seriously. There still are no words for a response to a question like that one.) Well, in my humble opinion, there is absolutely nothing to worry about because Pamela is certainly no Rachel Ray. She is not even really a Ronald McDonald or that creepy king looking guy for Burger King. She really doesn’t even like to cook which makes this whole “take them a meal” idea absolutely fabulous. However, the Boomers will need food that is ‘heart healthy’. Low sodium. Low sugar. Lots of veggies and fresh fruit. You get the idea. Twinkies and M and M s are off the list. Jeannie put some other suggestions on the take them a meal website. You can check out more details there. Blessings and Bon Appetite! CKK